Lunch… dinner… whenever… this incredibly easy to make recipe is one of those staples I’m sure you’ll find yourself making again and again simply because of the quick prep.
I don’t know about you but lately, I just feel like I have less and less time in a day. I have a major beef with the work “busy” because I know that we make time for what is important to us. I guess I just feel that cooking / meal prep isn’t finding its place on my priority list as of late.
I want to make it more habitual but I’m not going to lie… I’m struggling a bit with that. One thing I know that has helped me in the past during times like this is finding recipes that are satisfying yet don’t require much effort on my part. This is one of those types of meals.
1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 1/2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp lemon pepper
3 tbsp olive oil, divided
1 tbsp lemon juice
4 thin chicken breasts
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup green or black olives, roughly chopped
1. In a small bowl, combine oregano, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and lemon pepper with 2 tbsp olive oil
2. Place chicken in a large, resealable plastic bag and pour above mixture over the chicken.
3. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
5. Remove chicken from bag and discard marinade
6. Cook chicken breasts for 5 mins. Flip and grill for 2 more or until the chicken registers 165 with a meat thermometer.
7. Toss tomatoes and olives with remaining olive oil in a small bowl; spoon mixture over grilled chicken breasts.
If you like this recipe, you’ll love the LG Meal Plan…
Easy-to-follow guidelines, 100’s of recipes, exclusive meal plan member emails, and all future updates for free!
See physical results through food + enjoy every bite!