Prepare your bellies… I am rounding up the 7 most popular recipes I shared in 2017. I dug into the analytics to see which recipes were your most viewed and most favorited.
It’s always fun to me to see which meals you enjoyed most so that I can create more of what you like. Based on these, it seems you like things with protein added and containing chocolate – I should have known haha.
I also wanted to do this post for those who haven’t tried many of my recipes.
Healthy eating is so much easier and maintainable when 3 conditions are met:
- the recipes contain simple, everyday ingredients (1x did I drove 40+ minutes to a health food store to find some ingredient a recipe I was making called for & I told myself “never again” so I certainly won’t do that to you)
- the recipes are quick to prepare (no one wants to spend hours in the kitchen to create a healthy meal)
- the recipes must actually be tasty (long gone are the days of bland, cardboard-tasting healthy meals)
If you haven’t tried my recipes before or if you’re wanting to make a health change this new year, these are some great ones to begin with!
Also, the most popular recipe of 2017 blew me away – it racked up 67,000 people viewing it (WHAT!) How cool!
Thanks for taking a chance on my meals – I know they won’t disappoint! XO
1. CHOCOLATE PROTEIN MUFFINS
2. 4 INGREDIENT PROTEIN COOKIE DOUGH
3. HEALTHY STARBUCKS PINK DRINK
4. CHOCOLATE CHIP PROTEIN BALL SNACK
6. PROTEIN PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOM COOKIES
7. CHOCOLATE CHIP GREEN MUFFINS
There ya have it… the most popular, most viewed recipes of 2017. Leave a comment on my latest Instagram post with 1 recipe you’d LOVE for me to make in 2018 because I’ll be giving away a $30 grocery store gift card to 1 winner!