Half down. Half to go. If you started the LG Sisters Get Strong Plan with the community, then this week you will hit the half way point. Woohoo! Even though we are one community following one plan, we may be at different places – physically and mentally – this week, so I wanted to share some tips whether you feel you’re giving it your all, would like to give a little more or maybe want to join in now!
3 TIPS FOR THE LG SISTER WHO IS… FEELING UNSTOPPABLE
You’re the one who is feeling like you’re on top of the world at this half way point. Good for you! Here are a few tips to keep the momentum going.
(1) SET A DAILY GYM GOAL – if you’ve already made a daily workout a habit, have fun setting daily fitness goals for yourself like breaking your record time for holding a plank, doing push ups off your feet for X reps or something else that keeps you excited about your workout
(2) NUTRITION – with your gym game going great, now is a great time to focus on food. Is there a new, healthy recipe you can try? What about setting some time aside to meal prep?
(3) INSPIRE – when I really felt I had my fitness regimen down, I created a blog. I felt so good that I knew I wanted to share my experience with others in hopes of it helping them too. If you’re feeling up to it, inspire someone in your office, in your family, online… a simple #LGAccountability post on Instagram or comment to an LG Sister goes further than you realize!
3 TIPS FOR THE LG SISTER WHO IS… LOOKING TO GET BACK ON TRACK
You’re the one who is doing great (you really are!) but you may feel you want to give just a little bit more to your health routine. Way to recommit! Here are a few tips to finish strong.
(1) FITNESS FIRST – I suggest a fitness first mentality for those looking to jump back into their regular routine after some time off. Why? When we focus on a workout, we instantly feel better. When we feel better, we are likely to keep up our routine and when we do that, we can incorporate other health goals. But, it all started with a workout! Don’t overwhelm yourself… just focus on one workout to start.
(2) 50%-75% – when I take some time off from the gym or a fitness plan, a quick, intense workout is exactly what I need. Make the plan work for you… instead of completing 4 sets or 4 rounds, cut the entire workout in half by completing 2 rounds of each circuit or simply do the first 75% of the workout. A little is better than nothing and it will get you going!
(3) BE KIND – there’s really no such thing as getting of track. Maybe you took some time for yourself or prioritized another area of your life more than fitness. Don’t sweat it (I’ll make you do enough of that! 😉 Jump back in and instead of focusing on what you could have done better, think about what you will do now to move yourself forward.
3 TIPS FOR THE LG SISTER WHO IS… WANTING TO START NOW
(1) BEGIN – too often, we wait for the “perfect” time to start. I’m sure you know by now, there is no such thing as the perfect time. There will always be an excuse to put something off (coming from the girl who waited until Sunday night to do the load of laundry she intended to do Friday lol). If you want to start now, start now!
(2) SUPPORT SYSTEM – there’s a reason we have friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, people around us. We don’t have to go at life alone! Similarly, your health journey is not something you should feel isolated on. This LG Community is a fun, inspiration place where women come together to have fun, connect, motivate each other and grow together. If you haven’t participated or reached out to community members, I highly encourage you to do so. It makes every workout, grocery trip and meal so much more fun!
(3) PICTURES – take pictures! It’s never fun to take pictures of yourself when you’re not feeling your best, but as you make progress and can put those pictures side by side, you’ll be so glad you can visually see your hard work pay off.
Want to Join the LG Sisters Get Strong Plan + Challenge?
Pick the plan or bundle, get your instant download + start today!
BUNDLE + SAVE
Why the Meal Plan too? A brand new cookbook installment is coming in the next few weeks! Free to you as a meal plan member!